lifeisdive.com website (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) or through other platform or device
(including without limitation mobile applications) (hereinafter referred to as “Services”) and describes
information that we collect about you and how we handle such information.
In order to provide you the Services on the Website, Life is dive Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Life is dive”) and its subsidiaries collect certain information about you.
What information does Life is dive collect?
In order to provide the Services, Life is dive may have to collect two types of information about you:
1) “Personally Identifiable Information” includes such data as your name, last name, email address, telephone number, billing information (including bank card details) and other information which lets us determine your identity. Such information may also include data about other people you make reservations for; in this case you should obtain consent of such individuals prior to transferring such information to Life is dive.
2) “Non-personally Identifiable Information” does not allow Life is dive to know who you are, specifically. Such information may include without limitation data about your web browser type and version, IP addresses of users who visited the Website, but it does not allow Life is dive to determine your personality. Non-personally Identifiable Information also includes aggregated data.
Why does Life is dive collect information?
Life is dive collects information for the following purposes:
1) Processing and completing online reservations;
2) Improving the quality of the Services;
3) Providing you with special offers and news (with your prior consent);
4) Analytics, statistics and troubleshooting;
5) Preventing illegal actions and defending our legal rights. How does Life is dive collect and use information?
We don’t collect your Personally Identifiable Information unless you enter it by yourself during the
registration (subscription) and/or reservation or otherwise deliver it to Life is dive.
We may collect Non-personally Identifiable Information which your device (web browser) transfers to our web servers during your usage of the Services.
Life is dive seeks to provide Services adapted to your needs and preferences. For this purpose Life is dive uses web cookies and page tags while providing Services (hereinafter referred to as “Cookies”). These are small pieces of data your web browser and our web servers send to each other in order to store your Website preferences, interface language or to track your use of the Website, and that can be saved on your device. You may choose not to accept cookies by configuring your web browser, but in this case Life is dive cannot guarantee all features of the Services to work properly.
Life is dive may collect your travel preferences based on your use of Services and Website and may offer you advertising relevant to your preferences.
Life is dive takes all necessary safety measures including reasonable precautions to protect your personal information; the collected information is available only to those employees who may reasonably need it to fulfill their tasks to provide the Services. Nevertheless Life is dive may share information about you with its contractors and business partners (including, but not limited to dive centers, hotels and other service providers; affiliates; bank card processing companies etc.), subsidiaries and/or competent governmental bodies and courts under respective order. We may also share your information in connection with a corporate transaction and we may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties including advertisers.
You may choose not to provide us any Personally Identifiable Information, although in this case you may not be able to make a reservation or use the special features of the Services; you may add or update your information on the Website using your login and password obtained during your registration on the Website. As described above, you may configure your web browser not to accept cookies or delete cookies at any time.
from time to time. All changes will be posted on the Website and will take effect at least 15 days after
being posted. You should check this page regularly; if you object to the changes, email Life is dive
The Services are not intended to be used by children. Thus we never collect Personally Identifiable Information of such users; if a child provides us with certain information, we may use it to inform him or her that we need parental consent to process his or her information.
How we use "cookies"
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we place on your computer or mobile device if you agree. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allow us to improve our website.
For more detailed information on the cookies we use on web pagesand the purposes for which we use them, please see our Cookie Statement.
Life is dive Inc.